Claim Your Spot for the Upcoming DMP Executive Dealer Roundtable!
October 03, 2019
Monday, Nov. 11 - Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019 | St. Augustine, FL
The DMP Executive Dealer Roundtable is an event hosted by members of the DMP Executive Management Group including Owner & President, Rick Britton. The objective is to provide DMP Dealers with an opportunity to discuss best practices with other dealers or security personnel around the country. It consists of one and a half days of dealer discussions and presentations. Each topic is presented for approximately 10-20 minutes followed by another 20 minutes of discussion or a tabletop exercise. Most topics are presented or facilitated by other dealers. Topics cover a broad range of alarm industry issues.
This event is targeted to Owners, Senior Management, and Sales and Marketing Management personnel for DMP Dealers that are dealer three column and above.
See some of the agenda highlights below:
- How Long Had Your Company Owned You? | Scott Couch, STS Group
- Managed Access Control Profitability | Steve Hicks, ADS Security
- Utilizing Facebook Groups to Grow Your Business | John Bazyk, Command Corporation
- Active Shooter Incident Response, Mitigation & Preparation | Dr. Colin Ashburn, Superior Alarms & Steve Kaufer, Maximum Security
- Large Job Case Study | Ken Kocher, Force Security
- 3G Sunset Best Practices Workshop | Jim Hawthorne & Mark Hillenburg, DMP
- The Value of Starting an Account Management System | Jack Conard, DMP
- Using Newsletters to Grow Your Business | Ken Nelson, DMP
- Increasing Your RMR with Video Verification | Jon Adams, DMP
If any of the topics listed above are relevant to you and your business, we welcome you to attend the event and learn alongside your industry peers.
Space is limited! Please RSVP by Thursday, October 10, 2019 to secure your spot.