November 11, 2019
DMP Sales Academy Announces New Session
Tuesday, March 31 - Friday, April 3, 2020
DMP has opened enrollment for another session of Sales Academy, happening Tuesday, March 31 through Friday, April 3, 2020 in Springfield, MO.
DMP Sales Academy teaches solid sales success behaviors for all sales professionals. You’ll need to master the proper sales technique, have a positive attitude, be dedicated to prospecting, committed to practice, practice, and more practice, and know how to use your time productively.
This training event is targeted towards DMP Dealer sales consultants who:
- are new to the industry
- sell in the residential and/or small commercial space
- want to improve their close rate on transactional selling
- are looking to sharpen their selling skills and DMP product feature knowledge.
Sales managers may also wish to attend to learn sales processes and techniques for incorporating into their own selling program.
To register or view the agenda, hotel information, and more, click the button below. Remember that registration is limited! To secure your spot, please complete your registration and submit the course fee.
The course cost is $995 per student. Included in the cost of the course:
- 3 and 1/2 days of Instruction and Role-Play
- 4-night Hotel Stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton
- Transportation to/from DMP Headquarters (airport transportation also included, courtesy of DoubleTree)
- Sales Academy Challenge Coin
- Online Certificate
- Sales Academy Backpack and Jacket
- Lunches and Breaks
For information about the sales training courses and product training at Sales Academy, click here to download the Sales Academy brochure.
If you have any questions about Sales Academy, please contact Training@DMP.com.