Introducing the DMP Sales Academy
June 28, 2019
Sales Training for Security Professionals
Your employees are the backbone of your business. Whether they install, service, monitor, market, or sell... Your profits depend on their competency. To that end, DMP is offering a new opportunity for your team to enhance its skills and add value to your customers. It's called DMP Sales Academy, and our first session is this September!
Who should attend?
This training event is targeted towards DMP Dealer sales consultants who:
- are new to the industry
- sell in the residential and/or small commercial space
- want to improve their close rate on transactional selling
- are looking to sharpen their selling skills and DMP product feature knowledge
Sales Managers may also wish to attend to learn sales processes and techniques for incorporating into their own selling program.
The course cost is $995 per student. Included in the cost of the course:
- 3 and 1/2 days of Instruction and Role-Play
- 4-night Hotel Stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton
- Transportation to/from DMP Headquarters (airport transportation also included courtesy of DoubleTree)
- Sales Academy Challenge Coin
- Online Certificate
- Sales Academy Backpack and Jacket
- Lunches and Breaks
For information about the sales training courses and product training at Sales Academy, click here to download the Sales Academy brochure.
The first DMP Sales Academy will be held Tuesday, Sep. 17 - Friday, Sep. 20, 2019
To see the schedule of events, click the button below.
We'd love for you to be a part of this inaugural training experience. Remember that registration is limited!
Meet Your Session Leader!
Jack Conard, DMP Director of Sales Training
Partners with DMP dealers to create and present customized sales skills training with their sales teams
35+ years sales and sales management experience
Process-oriented selling skills trainer to the next generation of security sales professionals
Bachelor's degree from Northwest Missouri State University and has completed numerous sales and sales management courses throughout his career
For more information about this new training opportunity, please contact Chloe Williams, 1-800-641-4282 x 179 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.