Please be advised, DMP will discontinue shipping HSPA modems on Dec. 31, 2019. Two months later, on Feb. 1, 2020, AT&T has confirmed that all activations and reactivations of HSPA modems on the AT&T Network will no longer be processed.
The following HSPA products will no longer be shipped after 12/31/19:
In light of the previously announced 2022 HSPA and CDMA sunsets, DMP began transitioning last year to the new, lower cost LTE hardware for AT&T, as well as Verizon. The carriers are saying that the LTE Networks will remain operational until 2030.
These LTE communicators are designed to work with digital cellular service from SecureCom Wireless, enabling dealers to get systems up and running quickly. They're also designed with Cat-M1 technology. This offers important advantages, like maximum network lifespan, affordable module pricing, and greater performance through buildings and external walls. Furthermore, as recently confirmed by AT&T and Verizon, DMP LTE modules will continue to be serviced via the LTE networks another 10 years until December 2030.
Current LTE DMP Modules for the AT&T Network:
- 265LTE-A Cellular Communicator for XTLplus
- 263LTE-A Cellular Communicator for XT Series
- 263LTE-A/381-2 for XR150/XR550 Series panels
- DualComWZ-LA Alarm Communicator with Wi-Fi Network Primary and Cellular Backup
- DualComNF-LA Fire Alarm Communicator with Hardwired Network Primary and Cellular Backup
Current LTE DMP Modules for the Verizon Network:
- 263LTE-V Cellular Communicator for XT Series and XR Series panels
- 265LTE-V Cellular Communicator for XTLplus
- DualComWZ-LV Alarm Communicator with Wi-Fi Network Primary and Cellular Backup
- DualComNF-LV Fire Alarm Communicator with Hardwired Network Primary and Cellular Backup
- CELLCOM-LTE-V Universal LTE Alarm Communicator
- CELLCOMF-LTE-V Universal LTE Alarm Communicator
Thank you for placing your confidence in SecureCom Wireless. We’re committed to working closely with you to make this process as easy as possible and will keep you notified as additional information becomes available.