January 14, 2016
With Version 1.9 update to MyVirtualKeypad.com™, and the XR550, your customers can now manage their Intrusion, Access, Video & Automation Management Systems from a simple powerful interface on their phone, tablet or browser. Providing up to 96 doors of Access Control, DMP offers not only the best cloud-platform but the most economical one!
End users already have the ability to remotely control their security system with their cellular or internet connection. By enabling Advanced Reports* in the Dealer Admin site, you can offer End users real-time access control status with custom reports via the Virtual Keypad App and MyVirtualKeypad.com. Your customers can now access three new event types with their XR Series access and intrusion panels:
- Door Access Report– Lists Access Denied and/or Access Granted for the selected Users and Doors.
- Door Status – Lists the status of the selected Door(s) for a selected Range.
- Output Status – Lists the status of the selected Output(s) for a selected Range
*Please login to buy.dmp.com to view the SecureCom Wireless price list for Advanced Reporting.
Myvirtualkeypad.com also displays real-time door and output status right to your desktop, which means you are never caught off guard. Myvirtualkeypad.com already supports: Multi-System Administration, Arming, Users, Schedules, Automation, Outputs, Actions, Cameras, History, and Reports.
Powerful features like advanced reports capabilities and real-time door status that put you in complete control, are a part of what makes the My Virtual Keypad browser and the Virtual Keypad app the industry’s most powerful cloud-based Intrusion, Access, Video & Automation Management platform.
Please read this important Technical Update:
- MyVirtualKeypad.com™ Browser, Version 1.9 TU-0835
Effective January 12, 2016, the MyVirtualKeypad.com™ Browser has been updated to Version 1.9.
- Real-time Status Messages: Please see the Technical Update for dealeradmin.securecomwireless.com (TU-0834) for more information on Advance Reports options. This feature is compatible with the XR150/XR550 series control panels operating with Version 110 or higher firmware.
Learn more about MyVirtualKeypad.com v1.9 with the video below: