DMP Introduces SecureCom Video™ NVR with Integrated Local Storage & Video Verification
March 01, 2016
For Residential & Commercial Applications
Your customers increasingly want video as part of their alarm systems, whether they want to remotely check in on their premises or document activity during an alarm/intrusion. For any reason, the new SecureCom Video Network Video Recorder (NVR) allows them to watch video surveillance 24/7 from their computer monitor or TV. The Virtual Keypad™ App allows your customers to selectively view recorded clips from the cameras. The recorder also provides an amazing range of features that greatly expands their system’s capabilities.
Some of the features include:
- View multiple screens on one local display: While viewing live video, they can look at multiple cameras at one time for a complete view of their premises.
- Provide a local storage for continuous monitoring and recording: Provide a local monitor for employees from behind the counter or in the break room; monitor and record all the cameras continually from your desk or even your kitchen counter TV.
- Focus on what’s important: Using the provided mouse, they can zoom in on what they want to see with a click.
- Scrub through video timeline: The NVR includes the ability to scrub through the video timeline to find what you are looking for.
The NVR eliminates the need for a wireless router at the premises and can accept connections to both wired and wireless SecureCom Video™ cameras with simple plug-and-play setup. It is also compatible with any ONVIF 2.4 IP cameras. The NVR includes everything you need to connect and set up the system’s video cameras:
- V-4408D NVR Interface (500GB)
- 12V Power Transformer
- 3-Button USB Mouse
- Network Cable
Put more video power in the hands of users with this flexible, easy-to-use recording and playback interface. Whether accessing video on their premises with a connected monitor or TV, or remotely using the Virtual Keypad App, the DMP V-4408D NVR ensures that users get the most from their video capabilities.
Want to learn more? Sign up for the NVR Launch Webinar on March 16, 2016 at 1 pm CST.
View the camera line already available at DMP:
- The V-4050D-1 is an Indoor/Outdoor Fixed Dome Infrared Camera with 1.3 megapixel resolution and IR LEDs for no/low light imaging at up to 30 meters. Dimensions: 4.4" Dia x 3.2" H
- The V-4020C-1 is an Indoor Cube PIR Camera with 1.3 megapixel resolution, PIR detection and IR LEDs for no/low light imaging at up to 10 meters. Dimensions: 5.2" H x 2.8" W x 3.6" D
- The V-4010B-1 is an Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Camera with 1.3 megapixel resolution and IR LEDs for no/low light imaging at up to 30 meters. Dimensions: 3.0" H x 2.4" W x 5.5" D
- The V-4030PT-1 is a HD IP Motorized Indoor Camera with 1.0 megapixel resolution, PIR detection and IR LEDs for no/low light imaging at up to 10 meters. The Motorized Indoor Camera also features a pan/tilt rotation. Dimensions: 5.51" H x 4.49" W
DMP Virtual Keypad™ App enables users with cameras to:
- View live video from cameras, record clips and view 20-second clips. Now 2X longer clips than before.
- Users have real Video Verification by answering IS THIS A FALSE ALARM? by tapping "Real Alarm" versus "False Alarm" on the app screen.
- Users can click on the Alarm Push Notification and open the App to view a list of available camera views, giving them the ability to verify the alarm real-time based on the 20-second video clips and live thumbnails.
- Video Verification to the Central Station and the App: Video Verification provides seamless integration between the intrusion alarm system, the Central Station operator, and the subscriber. To find out more about video verification, view this short video.
For more information, please visit dmp.com/Video.