ENTRé ACCESS & SECURITY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
A New View of Security
Take total control of your security system with DMP Entré Access Control and Security Management software, giving users fast, simple point-and-click control over every aspect of their security system.
Entré features an intuitive graphical user interface for system monitoring and control. All security management
Entré is well-suited to banks, retailers, and other organizations that monitor multiple locations and/or systems. It's available in two system size options, with one suitable for almost every facility or organization.
- Entré Spec Sheet: LT-0828
- Entré Installation and Setup Guide: LT-1753
- Entré How-To Guide Removing a Panel: LT-1632
- Entré How-To Guide Managing Credentials: LT-1633
- Entré How-To Guide Adding a Panel: LT-1634
- Entré How-To Guide Swapping Panels: LT-1635
- Entré Server Architecture Recommendations: LT-1639
- Entré Data Flow Reference Guide : LT-1707
- Entré Apache Tomcat Configuration: LT-1641
- Entré Server Maintenance: LT-1658
- Entré Pre-Upgrade Checklist: LT-1782
- Entré Dealer Agreement: LT-1830
- Entré Software License Agreement: LT-1832
DMP offers the Entré product exclusively to dealers with certified technicians. Technicians obtain Entré certification by attending a four-day training, hosted either regionally or at DMP headquarters.
Since Entré is centered on managing DMP XR Series panels, the ideal technician will need to have a measurable working knowledge of DMP panels. Also, since Entré is an enterprise-level, networked management platform that utilizes an SQL database, the technician must also be competent in networking and software installation and configuration in a server environment. This is measured and determined
To help dealers get the most out of their time investment, DMP has developed a comprehensive training program that will help our dealers learn to sell, install, configure and support the software in the field. The training process and all of its requirements are discussed on the Entré training website, located here. Please review this page prior to registration for training or Entré equipment purchase.
If you have any questions about Entré, please contact DMP Customer Service at 800-641-4282 ext. 205 or our Technical Service Department at 888-4-DMP-tech (888-436-7832).
Managed Access Control Services