'Your Entre to New RMR Webinar Series
Discover How DMP Entré Access & Security Management Software Opens Doors To New Revenue
Offering access control services to your customers can provide new, long-term profit potential. DMP Entré Software is the key to unlocking that potential.
You can learn more about access control and Entré by participating in a four-webinar series provided by DMP. These won’t be highly technical sessions. Instead, they will provide you with the background information you need to decide whether it’s a service you should be offering, and what sort of revenue you can expect.
The topics include:
- Features and Functions: What “access control” software is and what features are include in Entré.
- Hardware and Optional Modules: The most technical session, it will explain the basic hardware requirements and the Entré modules available.
- Selling: Who the right prospects are for access control and how you can interest them in this service.
- Pricing: How Entré is priced and what your profit potential is.
Each webinar includes the opportunity for participants to ask Entré product experts any questions they have.
Sessions currently scheduled are listed below. Unless otherwise noted, webinars will be offered on Thursdays from 1:00 to 2.30 CST. You will be notified via email as new presentations are added to the schedule.
These webinars are offered exclusively, and at no cost, to members of the DMP authorized dealer network. Register for the webinars below! Sessions will be recorded and available on this page for future viewing. For additional information, contact the DMP Marketing Department.
Session 1: Entré Features and Functions
Thursday, September 27, 2012, 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. CDT
Most people have a basic understanding of what “access control” looks like, but many don’t have clear picture of just how feature-rich these services can be. Far beyond simply providing card-key access to protected doors, access control can be a powerful facility and personnel management tool that your customers will be very interested in.
In the first of the four-part webinar series, you will learn:
- The basics of Entré, and what sets it apart from similar products.
- How Entré combines access control with security management.
- An overview of access control basics, including “privileges,” “profiles,” and “credentials.”
- How Entré can automate and simplify many access control functions.
- Whether you’re qualified and capable to offer Entré to your customers.
Entré makes it possible for you to offer your customers managed access services, creating a tremendous new opportunity for RMR growth. Every dealer should look closely at Entré and how it could boost your profits.
Session 2: Entré Hardware and Optional Modules
Thursday, October 4, 2012, 1p.m. - 2:30 p.m. CDT
The complexity and cost of creating an access control system depends on many variables. For small- to medium-size customers who are the best prospects for an Entré installation, access control hardware can be remarkably affordable. This is especially true if you offer access control as a service, with you maintaining the server and data.
In the second of the four-part webinar series, you will learn:
- What computer resources are required.
- The DMP panels that are compatible with Entré.
- The required network capabilities.
- How Entré is offered in packages to address every size customer.
- The features and modules included in every Entré package.
- Capabilities available with the optional modules
Each webinar includes the opportunity for participants to ask an Entré product expert any questions they have.
Session 3: Selling Entré
Thursday, October 18, 2012, 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. CDT
Access control is a powerful service that many of your current customers and prospects will be very interested in learning more about. Of course, some customers and prospects will be much better candidates than others.
This webinar will provide you with the guidance you need to decide who should be your priority sales targets for access control. In the third of the four-part webinar series, you will learn:
- The traits of good managed access control prospects.
- The difference between a software sale and selling access control as a service.
- How you can easily scale up an Entré installation to accommodate user growth.
- The way to “ease in” to access control services.
- How Entré simplifies database issues.
- The role of IT when investigating possible access control contracts.
Session 4: Entré Pricing
Friday, October 25, 2012, 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. CDT
Entré was designed with RMR in mind. You have total flexibility in how to price Entré-based access control managed services. Priced correctly, these services have the potential to provide significant, long-term RMR.
In this webinar, you will be provided with the facts and hard data you need to do sound pricing calculations. You will also see firsthand what the profit potential is for your customers and prospects.
In the last session of this four-webinar series, you will learn:
- Entré package prices.
- The features included with each of the packages.
- About typical price scenarios for different sized installations.
- How to calculate an average, per-door price.
- That Entré can be easily scaled up to accommodate more users or facilities.
This webinar includes the opportunity for participants to ask Entré product experts any questions they have.