UPCOMING CLASS DATES - DMP HEADQUARTERS
May 12th-14th, 2020 - FULL
July 14th-16th, 2020
The class includes hands-on instruction for Entré Certification. To view the Entré Class Outline, click here. Please review the dealer and student prerequisites listed below. These items must be completed before submitting a request for enrollment in an upcoming class. There are a limited number of seats available for the certification sessions. Enrollment is first-come first-served and is based on successful completion of all prerequisites. Certification requires full attendance in the three-day class and a passing score on all certification exams. Students are responsible for personal expenses (travel, lodging, meals, etc). DMP receives a discount through some local hotels.
WE CAN COME TO YOU!
DMP dealer onsite training classes are also available. The only cost of the class is the training kit for each student, with a guaranteed minimum of four. The equipment is yours following the training and is priced per your dealer level. All prerequisites apply to qualify for this training and must be met prior to booking the Entré Trainer. For more information on receiving this training, please contact the Training department.
Prior to the purchase of the Entré Software each dealer should meet the following qualifications:
- Sign the Entré License Agreement and send to the training contact listed at the bottom of the page.
- Have had prior exposure to the XR500 or access control in general.
- Have one or more technicians attend the three-day Entré Certification Training.
- Each technician is required to be re-certified on a yearly basis (12 months from their initial certification date).
There are a limited number of seats for the certification sessions. Registration should be confirmed with the training contact prior to making travel arrangements.
Due to the amount of information needed to cover and time constraints, the pace of the class dictates that each student possess certain skills prior to being admitted to the class. The Entré Entrance Exam is located on our online training site, DMP University. Online prerequisite testing will be used to verify each student possesses:
- Successful completion of a DMP XR500 or XR550 training class and installation/programming experience on a minimum of three panels.
- Skills in configuration and use of Windows XP or higher
- Basic network topology and protocol skills
- Basic understanding of database concepts
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
We allow our online exams to determine if a student has the right combination of DMP XR panel, access control, and networking knowledge to excel in the Entré Certification course. Not everyone who takes the prerequisite exam passes, and not everyone who takes the four-day course earns Entré Certification.
Entré Access & Security Management Software certification is valid for one year. Entré certification expires and must be renewed every year to maintain active Entré status. Re-certification requires the passing of an online exam with a score of 80% or above. To request this exam or if you have any questions, please contact DMP's Training department at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of a failing exam score, the student will be required to attend a training webinar prior to any additional attempts for re-certification.
Phone: 800-641-4282 ext 179