DMP iCOM-E™ RECEIVES NIST ENCRYPTION CERTIFICATION & UL LISTING FOR ENCRYPTED HIGH LINE SECURITY OVER NETWORKS
March 26, 2003
DMP, Springfield, MO,announces that the iCOM-E High Security Network Alarm Router has received the NIST certificate and UL Listings for encryption.
DMP previously announced that the iCOM now incorporates the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) using the RIJNDAEL encryption algorithm. The iCOM-E has now earned the AES Algorithm Certificate #66 from NIST and is listed on the NIST Web site as validated for use by Government agencies. The listing can be found at http://csrc.nist.gov/cryptval/aes/aesval.html.
The iCOM-E has also received a UL listing for encryption over data networks:
· AMCX Central Station Alarm Units
· AOTX Local Alarm Units
· APAW Police Station Alarm Units
· APOU Proprietary Alarm Units
· NBSX Household Burglar Alarm System Units (Residential Burglar)
· NWGQ Information Technology Equipment Including Electrical Business Equipment
· UOXX Control Unit Accessories, System (Commercial Fire)
· UTOU Control Units and Accessories, Household System Type (Household Fire)
The iCOM-E is the security industrys only UL Listed network communicator that is approved for Encrypted High Line Security applications, said Terry Shelton Product Manager for DMP.
DMP is a privately held independent manufacturer of advanced alarm products that are made in America and available through professional alarm installing companies worldwide. For more information, contact DMP at (800) 641-4282 or visit dmp.com.