Digital Monitoring Products (DMP) announced today that it will be unveiling something exciting in its booth at ISC West, but is releasing no details about the new offering... whatever it is. ISC attendees will have to wait until the show begins to learn more about this most-recent DMP innovation.
"We'll have a number of innovative new products on hand for booth visitors to see," said Mark NeSmith, Vice President of Sales. "But we're keeping our major new announcement under wraps until March 24. Everyone enjoys a surprise, so we decided to provide one at the show. Visitors who want to see what we've got up our sleeve will need to stop by Booth 20017. We think they'll agree that it was worth waiting for."
In addition to the major new item being shown for the first time at ISC West, DMP will also be showing a number of other recently announced products, including:
- In Touch™ Messaging Features: Users can receive alarms and messages via text messages to their phone or email, and also send panel commands via text messages. Users can arm/disarm, retrieve system status and other functions.
- Designer Series Keypad Covers: DMP keypad owners can give their keypad an instant design makeover with decorative covers that install in minutes. Keypads can blend in or stand out using the nearly 30 color and design options.
- XR100/500 Software Upgrade: The updated software for XR Series Panels enables the In Touch Messaging Features, supervised cellular communication, and provides real-time status information for integration with third-party control and automation systems.
- 1105 Universal Wireless Contact: Nearly half the size of DMP 1101 transmitter models, the 1105 provides for more mounting options and more discrete placement. UL Household Burglary and Fire.
- 1127 Wireless PIR: This PIR can be configured from the panel over the air or remotely from central office. It includes adjustable sensitivity via panel programming, walk test mode initiated from panel along with disarm/disable operation to save battery life and Pet Immunity. UL Intrusion Detection Units.
- 1165 Wireless Commercial Smoke Detectors: The 1165 series of wireless commercial smoke detectors includes the 1165 Smoke Detector, 1165H Smoke/Heat Detector, and the 1165HS Smoke/Heat Detector with Sounder. UL Commercial Fire.
- 1181 Wireless Post Indicator Valve: A weatherproof and tamper-resistant wireless switch for monitoring the open position of fire sprinkler control valves. UL Commercial Fire.
- 1182 Wireless OS&Y Valve Supervisory Switch: Is used to monitor the open position of OS & Y-type gate valves ranging in size from 1/2” to 12”. UL Commercial Fire.
DMP is a privately held independent manufacturer of innovative intrusion, fire, access control, network and cellular communication products that are designed and made in the United States of America. DMP is the recognized leader in alarm communication over data networks, with products that are available through professional electronic security companies. For more information, contact Melissa Pitfield at (800) 641-4282, or visit dmp.com.