DMP Offers More Z-Wave® Control Devices With Three New Lighting Switches
DMP has added three new Z-Wave compatible light switches to further enhance your customers' home and business automation. End users can now wirelessly or manually control overhead lighting in their home or small business using the Virtual Keypad™ App on smart phones or tablets.
Choose from three new light switches; replace existing light switches and keep existing wiring:
- Z-Wave Toggle Style Auxiliary Switch (Z-45741): The toggle switch enables control of lighting in 2-way, 3-way, or 4-way wiring configurations.
- Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer Switch (Z-45742): This dimmer switch enables on/off and dim control functions of hard-wired CFL/LED and Incandescent lighting. The dimmer feature allows customers to customize the lighting output and create the perfect ambiance for any room in their home or business.
- Z-Wave In-Wall Toggle Style On/Off Relay Switch (Z-45740): This On/Off switch enables control of direct wire incandescent, LED, xenon, halogen and fluorescent lighting.
Other Z-Wave devices already offered by DMP include:
- Light and Appliance Modules: Just plug-in the Z-Wave device, then plug in a light or appliance. Turn lights on/off, or dim them. Works with incandescent and fluorescent lights.
- Door Locks: Keyless Entry Door locks available in Polished Brass, Satin Nickel and Venetian Bronze.
- Thermostats: Installs just like a standard thermostat. Provides full remote control over temperature and fan settings.
Once your customers begin using "FAVORITES" on the Virtual Keypad App, they will be able to assign multiple Z-Wave devices to a single command.
The Virtual Keypad App is downloaded to a smart phone or mobile device. It provides all the functions of the security system keypad right on the mobile device. Click below to view the latest App update.