DMP is committed to providing the highest quality of intrusion, fire and access control products in the industry. In an effort to maintain this mission, a continual review of our product life cycle must be undertaken to ensure efficient management of resources. With this said, we would like to inform our valued customers that the XR100/XR500 Series and associated accessory modules are being discontinued.
The XR100/XR500 Series control panel was engineered and released for sale in 2003 and has been the DMP flagship commercial panel for over a decade. However, over the last 24 months it has been evident that the XR100/XR500 has been superseded by the XR150/XR550 Series as the commercial panel of choice. Due to this decline in demand, DMP will discontinue the XR100/XR500 series and the following accessory modules at the end of September 2015:
- 461 INTERFACE ADAPTOR FOR XR500
- 462N NETWORK INTERFACE CARD
- 462N-DC 462N W/DIRECT CONNECT
- 462P PRINTER INTERFACE CARD
- 463C CDMA CELLULAR COMMUNICATOR
- 464-263C CDMA CELLULAR COMMUNICATOR
- 464-263H HSPA+ CELLULAR COMMUNICATOR
- 464-263HCAN HSPA+ CELL COMMUNICATOR,CANADA
- 472 INOVONICS INTERFACE CARD
- 481 LOOP EXPANSION INT. CARD
Over the next 100 days you are encouraged to place any last time orders for inventory for any existing installations.
Repair services for all of the above discontinued products will be available for five years from September 30, 2015 based on availability of raw materials.