Growing your company through online sales.
The same high-level security products that DMP is known for are perfect for the residential market, and the Company Store is now the engine that powers dealers to deliver it to the new Millenial DIY marketplace as well.
The Company Store is an integrated web application and product delivery engine where consumers tailor their security system by preference and budget and install the system themselves. While the back-end development is on us, the result is an easy-to-use interface for you and your consumers. Customize the interface and add it to your website. Showcase a competitive home security and automation system, offer flexible contracts, and reap the rewards of a particular marketplace not going anywhere anytime soon.
The user interface is straightforward and simple to install and use, for dealers and end users. Dealers may link to the DMP online store from their website, which their customers can directly access. From there, the customer is prompted with “Let’s build your system” to choose their monitoring and check out. Prompts intuitively guide customers to name their own zones, which DMP programs into the system automatically from cloud based service for them. If a customer needs to change the name of a zone later, they may do so through the MyVirtualKeypad.com™ or keypad.
“The Company Store allows the dealer into the DIY market. The easy access to a website brings flexibility into contracts and competitive offerings to a particular marketplace,” said Jeff Britton, DMP’s Vice President of Product Design. “The heavy-duty work is fulfilled by DMP to make DIY systems even easier for dealers and end users.”
Dealers enter their own pricing and decide what their price points are going to be, through an easy administrative dashboard. End users may navigate the website without the help of a dealer directly and end users can choose their contract, based on what the dealer chooses to offer.
Set up is simple for you!
- Configure Your Company Store: SecureCom™ Wireless allows you to create and manage your customized Company Store via your pre-existing Dealer Admin console.
- System Account Numbers and Convention: Select the starting point for the systems you will sell on the Company Store. DMP will configure your panels, starting with the account number entered in this field. It will then select the next available account number in ascending order.
- Set Up a Stripe Account: Stripe is a third-party service that processes payments. This service allows DMP to transfer funds to your bank account when customers purchase products from your Company Store
- Customer Payment Information: DMP will collect and transfer the initial product purchases via Stripe. You will need to obtain your customer’s payment information to bill them for the monitoring service plan.
- Choose Your Company Store Name: The Company Store name is the information that will display on product packages.Set Up Notifications: Enter the email address of your Company Store administrator. DMP will send notifications to the email address entered when a customer places an order, as well as order tracking information when the order ships.
- Logo: Upload your company logo that will display in your Company Store.
- Product Offering and Pricing: Select the products you want to make available to your customers and establish your customer pricing. DMP provides your dealer level price as a reference so that you may adjust the prices to your customers.
- Monitoring Contract and Pricing: Choose the monitoring service that will be available to your customers. Monthly and 1-5 year options are available.
- Sales/Monitoring/Service Agreement: Write the terms and conditions agreement between your company and the customer.
- Receiver Information: Enter the primary and secondary receiver IP addresses and port numbers. Panels will use this path to report system events to DMP receivers.
- Customer Support Information: You may want unique or specific customer support information for your customers. Now is the time to think about adding a new phone number, email address, or help page on your website and hours of support specifically for those customers.
- Professional Installation: With this option, you can choose to offer professional installation for your customer’s system.
The Company Store is a new concept for dealers that want to participate in the new millennial marketplace, without having to invest millions in back-end fulfillment. The DMP Company Store does all the hard work and lets dealers reap the rewards.
Check out the Company Store Installation Poster here.
Learn more in the Company Store Dealer Checklist. Interested in setting up your company's Company Store? Reach out to DMP Inside Sales at 877.757.4367 or InsideSales@DMP.com.