Dealer Admin is a cloud-based administrative portal that allows SecureCom Wireless™ to administer their customers' DMP panels, including DMP's universal communicators.
Dealer Admin currently allows dealers to:
- Add customers
- Users and app users
- Z-Wave devices
- Program panels
- Remote update panels
- Activate cellular devices
- System analytics
- XT & XR panel user code management
- XT & XR panel schedule management
- XR panel profile management
- Remote firmware update dashboard
- Replace panel
- Mass panel programming
- Update multiple panels in bulk
- Print programming
- Restrict access of your technicians who use DMP's Tech APP™
- Create a service ticket and assign it to a technician who is alerted through the Tech APP
- User auditing - see an up-to-date record of who has interacted with any of your systems
Grow your business with a customer referral program
Use email campaigns that are prepared to send with your logo and contact information
Customize marketing materials through Marketing Central
When you log into the Dealer Admin website, a Customer Dashboard is displayed. Get important customer or system information at quick glance on one page. View important statistics such as:
- The location of your systems shown on an interactive map
- Systems by model
- Systems by connection type
- Systems by firmware versions
- Summary of total customers, systems, cameras and app users
- Systems by Verizon communicator type (CDMA or LTE)
- Systems that have never connected
- Systems that haven't connected for 30 days (Attrition Feature)
- Troubles in the last 24 hours
- Alarms in the last 24 hours
- Low battery in the last seven days
- Poor cell signal in the last 24 hours
All the above stats can be filtered and exported to a CSV file.
Technicians have the power to update and program from anywhere by logging into dealeradmin.securecomwireless.com. Programming is also available for the Com Series.
When a system is added to your Dealer Admin account, the navigation sidebar will display a Remote Update link. Choosing this option will allow the panel's firmware to be updated directly from SecureCom Wireless. Click on Update System, and the firmware update will initiate on your selected panel. For help with a section of programming, click on the question mark icon, and the programming guide will open with information on the section currently being programmed.
Network and EasyConnect are free updates; however, there is a charge for cellular. To view an updated SecureCom Wireless price list, log in to Buy.DMP.com and scroll down to the SecureCom Wireless Data Plans.
Learn more about XT Panel Programming in this short video: