With the emergence of faster, better, and stronger LTE technology, DMP continues to expand its line of LTE communicators. Modules for the Verizon Network were released in 2018, and for areas that communicate best with AT&T service, DMP also offers new AT&T modems for its XTLplus™, XT Series™ and XR Series™ panels.
DMP Modules for the AT&T Network:
- 265LTE-A Cellular Communicator for XTLplus
- 263LTE-A Cellular Communicator for XT Series
- 263LTE-A/381-2 for XR150/XR550 Series panels
DMP Modules for the Verizon Network:
- 263LTE-V Cellular Communicator for XT Series and XR Series panels
- 265LTE-V Cellular Communicator for XTLplus
The LTE communicators are designed to work with digital cellular service from SecureCom Wireless™ – enabling dealers to get systems up and running quickly. They're also designed with Cat-M1 technology. This offers important advantages, like maximum network lifespan, affordable module pricing, and greater performance through buildings and external walls.