New Rules for Online Marketing in 2013 Webinar Series
The online game is changing rapidly. Google is constantly tweaking their search engine, and you need to keep up! Facebook has made changes and it's become easier to create video content... How will you as a security dealer take advantage of these changes?
Join us for a DMP Dealer Exclusive Series: The New Rules for Online Marketing in 2013.
These webinars are offered exclusively, and at no cost, to members of the DMP authorized dealer network. Login to register below. For additional information, contact the DMP Marketing Department.
Online Marketing Musts for 2015: Intelligent Lead Generation for Security Companies
February 12, 2015, 1 pm CST
The online world changed dramatically in 2014. What changed and how is it affecting you and your business? Learn the 3 things you must do in 2015 if you hope to keep up in the online marketplace. Here's what you'll learn:
- How to dominate your competition online in 2015 and they won't even know what hit them until it's too late...
- More detail: 90% of security systems dealers are lagging behind when it comes to generating and keeping customers from online marketing.
- It's a Zoo out there! How pandas, penguins, and pigeons could be killing your online lead generation.
Please login to view the recording.
5 Musts for More Online Traffic
Scheduled for May 16, 2013, 1 - 2:00 p.m. CDT
Getting large amounts of qualified traffic to your site is still the name of the game. How can you drive the right amount of traffic to your site on a consistent basis? Find out as we lay out 5 “musts” for getting more traffic online...
- Discover some of the potential penalties that Google is inflicting on site owners, and learn how to avoid them.
- Learn how to get more from super powered local listings
- Learn how Google Authorship is transforming search and impacting click through rates
- Find out how to occupy multiple positions on page one of search results
- Learn some “keyword” tricks of the pros
- Find out how to uncover your prospective customers.
- And more
3 Ways to Use Mobile to Grow Your Business
Scheduled for May 23, 2013, 1 - 2:00 p.m. CDT
The future of the web can be summed up in one word - mobile. Mobile online usage continues to skyrocket and even the most conservative of estimates show mobile online traffic surpassing desktop traffic before 2016. How can you as a security dealer profit from and prepare for this mobile trend? Find out on our upcoming Exclusive DMP webinar. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to find out how many mobile users are coming to your site now
- Mobile usage stats with local companies and what it means to you
- What Google wants you to do with your mobile efforts
- App trends that will affect your business for years to come
- How to drive traffic and conversions from mobile devices
- How mobile fits into your overall online marketing strategy
- Plus more!
Leveraging Social Media & Online Video for Maximum Results
Scheduled for June 6, 2013, 1 - 2:00 p.m. CDT
Search and social media are now joined at the hip. There once was a question surrounding social media and whether it was worth it for local businesses. That question has been answered. Social media is must and the game is changing. So is video. How can you as a security dealer use social media and video in 2013 to profit? Find out in our exclusive DMP webinar. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Easy and practical ways to leverage social media for your security business
- How to use video for traffic and conversions
- Video + Social = SEO rocket fuel (learn why and how to take advantage of it)
- What to do with Google+ (hint: do NOT ignore Google+)
- New rules for blogging
- Plus much more!
Going From Reputation Management to Reputation Marketing
Scheduled for June 13, 2013, 1 - 2:00 p.m. CDT
What’s the one thing that can torpedo top rankings on all the search engines? A bad review or two. Your online reputation IS your reputation... and managing it online is no longer enough. In this new DMP exclusive webinar will show you how to transition from reputation management to reputation marketing. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What types of positive reviews help and which ones don’t
- Do’s and don’ts for getting more reviews online
- Developing a 5-star reputation
- Using your reputation for better rankings and better conversions
- New ways to monitoring your reputation
- How to deal with bad reviews
- Plus more!