7800/9800 Series graphic touchscreen keypad
New Touchscreen Keypad Demo App for iPad!
Give your customers a first-hand look at all the key features and benefits of the DMP Touchscreen Keypad with the DMP Touchscreen Demo App on your iPhone or iPad. It’s a powerful sales and demonstration tool that lets you quickly and easily walk them through how great it will be to add a touchscreen keypad to their system.
The app lets you simulate all the most-often used features:
- Arm Home/Sleep/Away
- All perimeter
- Fire & panic alarms
- Carousel navigation
- Z-Wave functions (thermostat, lock, and lights)
- Keypad color options
As they use the demo, they’ll get a real feel for how simple, useful, and elegant the keypad will be in their home, helping you make more sales.
Download the DMP Touchscreen Demo App now to put a realistic demo of the Touchscreen Keypad on your iPhone or iPad to show your customers why it’s something they can’t live without!
The newest keypad offering is the 7800 & 9800 Graphic Touchscreen Keypads. They bring the familiar feel of a graphical interface to
All system features and functions can be accessed via the carousel menu on the large, 5-inch full-color touchscreen. It is a 4-wire, bus series, wired keypad compatible with the XT Series™ Burglary/Fire/Door Access Control panels. Keypads are backward and forward compatible with the XTL,
- Slim profile in stylish glossy black or white finish to fit with any décor.
- Big, bright 5-inch full-color resistive touchscreen display.
- Interactive icons guide the user through system functions.
- Compatible with the XT Series and the new XR150 | XR550 Series.
- Available in wired (7800) and wireless (9800)
Add up to 232 Z-Wave devices with the 738Z module on the XT and XR150 | XR350 | XR550 Series Panels. Control your lights,
The slim, new keypad is available in stylish gloss black or white in the following versions:
- Model 7872: Keypad with support for 4 zones and internal proximity device reader
- Model 7873: Supports zones, internal proximity device reader, Wiegand input and internal door strike
- Model 9862: Wireless keypad with support for internal proximity device reader.