Securecom Cameras and Video Services
Video capability from SecureCom Wireless, accessible through the DMP Virtual Keypad™ App and MyVirtualKeypad.com, gives customers the ability to look in on their premises via their smart phone or tablet on Apple® and Android® devices or a computer. Set yourself apart from other security system providers and add convenience for your customers, while increasing RMR.
Video cameras connected to residential and commercial security systems give users a powerful security tool. With cameras businesses and homeowners can check in on their premises at any time, as well as be prompted to determine the situation upon an alarm in the event of an intrusion. Central station operators can also assess the premises upon an alarm as live video and recorded clips are available immediately at the central station.
The SecureCom Video Network Video Recorder (NVR) not only allows users to selectively view recorded clips from their cameras via the Virtual Keypad App. They can view continuous video surveillance video locally from their TV or computer monitor. It also provides an amazing range of features that greatly expands their system’s video capabilities.
DMP offers four cameras to choose from:
- Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Camera (V-R4010B-1)
- Indoor Cube PIR Camera (V-4020C-1)
- Indoor/Outdoor Fixed Dome Infrared Camera (V-4050D-1)
- Indoor HD IP Motorized Camera (V-4030PT-1)
- 8-channel Network Video Recorder (V-4408D)
- 4-channel Analog Input Converter (V-4404A)
- Provides new RMR and upgrade opportunities
- Provides Stand-Alone operation
- Compatible with any ONVIF v2.4 IP cameras
- Record video clips to document activity
- Email video clips based on motion detection
- 720 HD 1 MegaPixel quality
- Compatible with any DMP panel or other control panel when using a DMP CellComSL™or iComSL™
Learn more about DMP Cameras:
- Video Products Spec Sheet
- V-4050D-1 Install Guide
- V-4020C-1 Install Guide
- V-4010B-1 Install Guide
- V-4030PT Install Guide
- Video Camera FAQs
- Video Verification Spec Sheet
- Virtual Keypad App Brochure, Residential
- Virtual Keypad App Brochure, Commercial
- Z-Wave Residential Brochure
- Z-Wave Commercial Brochure
- Home & Business Automation Sales Guide
Virtual Keypad™ App Screen Shots:
SecureCom Wireless, LLC provides a reliable wireless solution for DMP dealers utilizing DMP Cellular Communication for the transmission of alarm signals from control panels to a DMP Central Station Receiver or Virtual Receiver.