Two-Way™ Supervised Wireless
900 MHz Spread-Spectrum Technology
DMP wireless communication employs 900 MHz frequency-hopping spread-spectrum to ensure clear and accurate signal transmissions without interference in practically any environment.
DMP wireless receivers supervise for transmitters that go missing. With Two-Way communication, each wireless transmitter communicates with the receiver using supervision messages. Each transmitter can be programmed for no supervision or a 3-, 60-, or 240-minute window, providing flexibility and allowing increased security for those applications that require shorter supervision times.
When the receiver does not receive any supervision messages from the transmitter for the programmed window of time, the receiver reports the zone or output as missing to the panel for display and reporting to the monitoring center. The onboard LED on all 1100 Series™ transmitters provides built-in survey capability to allow for single-person installations, eliminating the requirement for an external survey kit.
Extended Battery Life
Programming each wireless device with a specific communication test interval eliminates wasteful, repetitive signaling. By eliminating multiple rounds of repetitive signals, DMP's Two-Way communication extends battery life.
No special equipment is needed to program the system! Assign wireless transmitters to zones or outputs during panel programming with Remote Link™ or from the keypad.
- DMP smart devices ensure message acknowledgement
- Two-Way supervised wireless from DMP delivers unparalleled flexibility and simplicity without sacrificing power
- Built-in device testing
- Simple programming
- Superior range
- Seamless integration with DMP panels and other hardwired devices
Whether the installation is new construction, an upgrade, or retrofit, Two-Way Wireless from DMP gets the job done faster with less effort.
View these documents for more information:
- DMP Responds to Recent Media Concerns for
Some Wireless Security Systems - E-mail Notice
- DMP Two-Way Wireless Offers a Competitve Edge - White Paper
- 1100 Series Two-Way Wireless Devices Specification Sheet
- Receiver Specification Sheet
- Wireless Life Safety Devices Specification Sheet